There are better ways to run your business! In this episode, I welcome Caylee Auge, successful hair salon owner. After having her daughter, she was forced out of working “IN” the business with clients to working “ON” it which she found helped her scale her business. We talk about social media, marketing, in house training, contests for employees and how to choose what to focus on.
More about Caylee Auge
Role: Owner, Visionary, Business Trainer
Working Behind the Chair: 25+ years
- Platform Artist - L'Oréal Professionnel, Business Coach/Trainer - L'Oréal Professionnel.
What Ignites Your Hype:
- My life's calling is to mentor and educate others to achieve their full potential. I thrive as an entrepreneur when building and mentoring a growing team. I love sharing my experiences with others, seeing them grow and changing their futures. I love travel, fashion and creating leading edge editorial work.
- Pureology Hydrate line, Pureology Smoothing line, Kérastase L'incroyable Blowdry Crème.
- “Invest in your hair, it is the crown you never take off.”
Hype Hard, Play Hard:
- I love my 5 F's: Faith, Family, Friends, Fun & Fitness. I thrive on competition whether it is hair, swimming, triathlons or a friendly race up the grouse grind.
Truth or Dare:
- I got married while waterskiing in my wedding gown. Google it!
- Canada's Best Beauty Talent 2012 – Winner
- Contessa Awards 2012 - Top 10 finalist for Canadian Hair Stylist of the Year
- Allied Beauty Association (ABA) Awards – multiples
- Contributor to Chatelaine, Hello! Canada, Flare, Global TV, Breakfast Television, and more.
(Want to know the 3 dangerous trends women face that keep them overworked, overwhelmed and pulled in a million directions? Grab your FREE copy of Diane’s Book “Key 2 Success” by heading to dynamicwomenclub.com/freegift)
Caylee Auge’s Social Media links:
This shows’ host, Diane Rolston, is called THE Expert on Being Dynamic and living a Dynamic Life. After leading hundreds of events and programs in her two businesses, speaking on international stages, being a published author while raising two young children, Diane Rolston knows all about work/life balance and getting things done! As an Award-Winning Coach and the CEO and founder of Dynamic Women®, a global community of women, her purpose is to unlock the greatness in others. Diane works with professionals all over the world to provide clarity, confidence and action.
Dynamic Women® is an international community of success-oriented women who take action to develop skills, increase results and are focused on supporting each other to be DYNAMIC in every area of life! Our members get access to success coaching, additional online educational activities, and the invaluable networking connections they need to reach their personal or professional goals.
Dynamic Women® is the brainchild of Diane Rolston, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with over 20 years of experience teaching and training. Her vision is to hold space for professionals, small business owners and all women to experience high-value, actionable coaching and build a thriving community of motivated, confident, and supportive women.
In the Dynamic Women® Global Club, your network will grow, your confidence will be boosted with the Coaching in Action©, and you’ll reach your goals faster through our training, coaching, and networking opportunities.
Learn more about Dynamic Women® at www.dynamicwomenclub.com
Join our awesome Dynamic Women® Club on Facebook here:
Thanks for listening!
It means so much to us that you listened to our podcast! If you would like to continue the conversation with us, head on over to our Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/DynamicWomenGlobalClub
With this podcast, we are building an international community of Dynamic Women® that we hope to inspire more women to unleash their dynamic selves and boost their lives in all areas especially business. If you know someone who would benefit from this message or would be an awesome addition to our community, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe on the podcast app on your mobile device.
Leave us a review
We appreciate every bit of feedback to make this a value-adding part of your day. Ratings and reviews from our listeners not only help us improve, but also help others find us in their podcast app. If you have a minute, an honest review on iTunes goes a long way! Thank You!